Past Lives research
Who am I?
Where do I come from?
And where am I going?
Past Lives Research offers the opportunity to become aware of the long journey of your soul and the directions it takes. By finding out our past through the five levels of this topic, we can understand many aspects of our present life.
At Damanhur, Past Lives Research is considered an important tool to understanding who you are in this life — what talents and strengths you can draw on, what challenges are part of the learning process of your soul.
The Past Lives Research is done on several levels. Each level is organized as a single course and represents one step in the process of better understanding ‘the story of our soul’, the periods in time we have lived in and according to which plan this has happened. All these aspects allow us to find more meaning in our present life and the goal we want to reach.
This life is traced down beforehand by members of the Way of the Oracle in Damanhur, who do their research based on photographs and birth dates for each participant. Your personal research process begins when you sign up for the course opening a new connection that may bring to your waking consciousness intuitions and emotions that have to do with this past life.
During the course the instructor will guide you through a series of meditative and dynamic exercises with the aim of having you feel the emotions of your past life – what experiences it brought, what lessons were learned, what riches were had, which help us to resurface memories, talents and opportunities we can still take advantage of. Anyone who is motivated simply by curiosity or by a deep desire to know themselves better, can participate.
- 2 days of intensive research into one of your past lives
- a complete description of a past live that is relevant for you right now
- dynamics and meditative exercises guided by an experienced teach who lived in Damanhur for a long time
- insights that you will discover by yourself about your past live
- Each participant receives a written description of their past life at the end of the course.
For you if you:
- want to have more understanding of your present life
- want to have a broader picture of your soul’s journey through time
- have some problems in this life that you can’t explain
- want to have a live changing experience
- feel called to do more research on your past lives or are just curious
Belmani, Weverstraat 30, Oosterbeek
IMPORTANT: To be able to participate
The research work on past lives requires an accurate investigation in time, so it is very important to receive the following from each participant within 6 weeks of starting the course, so before October 1st 2022. It is not possible to register after this date.
After registration please send in the following:
- Two photos of yourself: The first taken recently and the second taken sometime in the past.
- Both photos must be dated.
- The participant must be preferably alone, with no hat or sunglasses covering his/her face.
- Full name and surname, place and date of birth.
Please send your photo’s to [email protected]
€322,- for the course
€75,- for the research
No meals included. You can reserve a vegetarian meal at the centre for €15,- Please let us know if you want this by sending a mail to [email protected]
In the neighbourhood of the location are a number of possibilities to stay overnight. You make your own arrangements for this or you travel from your home to the location.
Limited number of seats
The number of seats are limited: because of the research done by the Damanhur Oracles in Italy and individual attention from Vultura, this class is limited to 16 people, minimum amount of participants is 8.
Cancellations can be done before October 1st 2022. €100,- reservation costs will not be refunded. No refunds will be done after October 1st 2022
When is this course?
Past lives research courses are presented as individual weekend intensives. Each weekend intensive is a stand-alone course and may be taken individually
This Past Lives Research intensive is presented as follows:
Saturday, November 12, 2022 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday, November 13, 2022 10:00 – 18:00